Sunday, May 15, 2011

Living it!

The roads that I have travelled,
The twists and turns accompanied,
Some seriously late U-turns I have taken,
Just walked clueless at times,


Somehow I landed up somewhere new always,
Through all those ups and downs,
Happy endings and sad equal.


At times so worse,
That the end was near,I thought,
yet with all the blessed ones around me,
I made it.


Stood up for the better,
from failures and heartbreak alike,
That's the beauty of life.


Everyday is a fight,
A battle worth the win,
Each day is a love story,
A tale ever so changing.


A melody, 
of serene and rock tunes mix!
Of a journey,
ever so changing,
Of a life,so amazingly unpredictable!!

2 comments:

  1. "Each day is a love story,"

    WOW. This line was especially brilliant. lovely poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx aayushi!!I thot onli dt ul catch dt line ;)

    ReplyDelete