Sunday, May 15, 2011

My TO DO list!!

Oh it's never ending!!So I think I should atleast start somewhere and somehow!These are the list of things that I plan to do in the next 15days (I am sure I going to cross the deadline)
  1. Get my studying schedule right and put in atleast 6-7hours of serious studying.
  2. Explore NYC to the hilt!I am so excited about my 4day trip to NYC.I will have to admit that after Mumbai,that is the city that I am madly in love with.Any tips on exploring the Big Apple are welcome :)) 
  3. Capture lots of pictures of my trip to the USA!
  4. Shed a few kilos.I am my perfect size right now,but just five kilos off wouldn't hurt!! ;)
  5. Write more.I have somehow become very slow in coming up with my poems,blame internship for that!
  6. And last but not the least,continue with my passion for day dreaming!!How else will I be able to enjoy life!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    Came to your blog through Aayushi's - so glad to find other medics! Congrats on graduating MBBS, I am still a part of that 'rat race' lol.. such a looongg degree!! Enjoy NYC to the max, I like New York too :-)

    Oh PS: I tooootallly get the studying schedule thing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there....thanx!!dn wrry ul get der eventually..v al did!!n i absolutely luved NYC!!

    ReplyDelete