Saturday, October 29, 2011

On first look

The heart sighed,
it stopped for a minute,
as you walked in,
filling that dingy room with your presence.


I looked up,
not figuring what to say or what to feel!
could it be,
that you are for real!


My eyes saw so much, in you,
all in a matter of minutes and seconds,
an unknown sentiment transpired,
is that what you call the crazy-'love at first sight'


I wonder if I've ever crossed your mind,
for me it happens all the time,
like a whiff of your presence,
just lingering on!


So many faces I encounter,
each day,each week,
but you just stay on,
like some business unfinished.


Everytime I see you,
I end up in mumbles and jumbles,
and you know it,don't you?
that everything around stops when you are around!


My words can never do justice,
to even begin to say what it is,
that I do long for a glimpse so much,
but can't muster up the courage enough!


Yes,crazy is the idea,
of love at first sight,
whoever felt it,
Must have felt just the same!!

1 comment:

  1. Hahah. Seriously? I guess I know who's this?

    Good poem, apart from all that :D

    ReplyDelete