Saturday, May 23, 2015

Since a long adieu

Hello there,
Its been 4 years since this blog last saw a post.I was away pursuing my post graduation in a small town called Belgaum away from home which is Mumbai!
3 years of hardwork,3 years of absolute no contact with the outer world and I am here,proud to present to you- Dr Riddhi Shah MBBS,MS(Ophthalmlolgy).
And I've really missed a lot,especially writing, so I am back and I hope this time there won't be any sabbaticals.
Life has changed in the last 4 years,I have evolved from a girl to a lady,I have understood myself,my abilities,have begun to understand why I make the choices that I do make! Sigh,I can't really put it into words but I am happy and content at this stage of my life even without so many things that I dreamed I would have by the time I am 27 years old.
"Old enough to do it better,young enough to do it anyway!!" 
So let's start afresh..subsequent posts shall include about my experience of 3 years and what lies ahead!
I hope you enjoy the ride! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment